Long overshadowed by its famous neighbor, Lombok catches the eye of investors and travelers looking for an unspoiled, less crowded island. With it’s superb white-sand beaches, magical waves, a lush green landscape, and hiking trails through tobacco and rice fields, Lombok is blessed with equatorial appeal. The southern coastline, in particular, upholds nature on a grandiose scale with breathtaking turquoise bays, world-class surf breaks and massive headlands.
Selong Belanak Bay
Tanjung Aan Bay
20 Minutes To Lombok Intl. Airport
In 2011, the newly built international airport was relocated to the south of the island, only 20 minutes from Selong One80. This was part of a huge public infrastructure spending, supported by the Indonesian government’s US$ 300 million Mandalika Resort Project. International flights from Singapore and Malaysia (Hong Kong to come soon) are being added to regional centers, adding impetus to develop the necessary accommodations.
Bali: 30 min
Singapore: 2.45 hours
Kuala Lumpur: 3 hours
5 Indonesian Local Flights
Hong Kong: coming soon
5 Minutes To The Beach
The newly built road puts the beach only 25 minutes from the airport, and a mere 5 minutes to Selong One80 with a paved private access. Selong One80 sits on 14,000 SQM of land, 200 meters above sea level behind Selong Belanak Bay.
5 min to the Beach
Private Shuttle Transfer
Laut Biru Lounge
- Snorkeling: 3 majestic bays to choose from with their coral and exotic inhabitants
- Scuba-Diving: neighboring dive sites in Belongas Bay including “The Magnet” and “The Cathedral”
- Paddle Boarding: the calm waters on the side of Selong Belanak offer the perfect spot
- Surfing: Desert Point, Serangan, Mawi, Selong Belanak and countless other world-class sites
- Kayaking: paddle to Middle Island to truly get away from it all
- Fishing: marvel at the local professionals, then compare your techniques for the best catch of the day!
- Golfing: Mandalika golf course will be located close to Kuta, a 25-minute drive away
- Trekking: nearby hills offer idyllic day treks, with Mt. Rinjani being the most impressive (and toughest!)
CHOOSE YOUR DREAM